Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Major breakthrough as AC surfs the web...


We were as shocked as you when AC picked up a computer and started surfing the Interwebs (and yes, I just realized that I spelled "surf" wrong in the video title...although maybe I meant to say that he had bent the Internet to his will thus making it his slave...or maybe my mind is shrinking as his grows via the law of conservation of brain mass). Anyway, he seemed to enjoy his first foray into the online world.

He also spent some time that same day in his play gym chatting up Spike who sometimes just won't shut the #%&* up.

AC goes to Indy this weekend for his Uncle Jeff's and Aunt-to-be Bev's wedding. Hopefully we'll have some video footage of all that fun next week. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spike and A.C. are bonding it seems.