Sharing information with family and friends that want to be in-the-know about Arthur, Mark & Jessie.
Thursday, February 04, 2010
AC feels a dope groove
Greetings from AC-land. Things are going very well here as Arthur starts learning to use a sippy cup and expanding his vocabulary to "ba ba" and "na na". Last weekend we had some music going and Arthur actually started to dance, or so it appeared anyway. I grabbed the camera and, of course, he pretty much stopped. You'll catch a couple of glimpses of him dancing in this vid, but mostly it's shaky video as I dance in an effort to encourage him. Clearly I should no longer attempt to dance while recording or, better yet, we need to get ourselves a steady-cam with motion stabilization. Good idea. Bonnie and John are probably in Australia right now and we hope they're having a great time. Remember that the videos can only be watched by visiting toddsherwood.blogspot.com. So long...
Labels:
Arthur
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the laugh! So funny.
Post a Comment