Sharing information with family and friends that want to be in-the-know about Arthur, Mark & Jessie.
Sunday, December 05, 2010
More video of AC at the mall, and a few older vids that were never posted
Hey, hey - it's been awhile, once again. We shot some new video today and, while not much happens here, we thought we would share it so that no one starts for forget what our little guy looks like. In this vid, AC is playing at the mall, where we have shot some video in the past. You will see him get bullied and be the bully, so I guess it evens out.
I also dug up some older vids that I had failed to post. This first one shows AC playing in his tub off balls.
This last vid shows AC and several friends during a recent visit to Sammy's house.
And this additional last vid shows AC falling asleep on Cathy's lap. It's kinda cute.
Until next time....
Labels:
Arthur
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment