To start, I'll let everyone know that Mark and Jessie are doing very well. They both are eating much better now, especially Mark who finishes nearly every bottle. He has sort of leap frogged Jessie to an extent, although Jessie continues to do fine with her bottle feeding. They both recently passed a retinopathy exam and they will have one or maybe two more of those in the coming weeks. The exams check the retina which is especially prone to improper development in premies resulting in scar tissue which might have to be removed via laser surgery (I think I'm getting that right). Anyway, it's obviously good news that they passed. Arthur is doing well too, this first video shows him at his first night of soccer practice while the second shows him making some papier mache pinatas with his Grammi Bonnie and mommy.
This last video shows Mark enjoying the ride while I pick up after lunch. I just thought he looked kinda cute laying in my arm while I walked through the house. Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment